There are a lot of recipes on this site that I posted for friends who asked me for them. I have turned off comments because (a) they can email me and (b) I don’t want comments. Hopefully, if you have questions, this will answer them.
- Mr. Fox does not eat onions or bite into tomatoes. You can edit our recipes if you do.
- Big Fox does not eat cheese, or white things, or creamy things. Therefore, you won’t see a lot of that in our recipes (unless it can be lifted out, or it sounded so good I told her to grab a sandwich for dinner).
- Little Fox is a bar food eater. Please forgive our unhealthiness at times.
- Foxey eats anything. ANYTHING. Don’t judge me for the three up there.
- I will try and always tell you what tools I used, just in case it matters.
- We do not buy a lot of meat at the grocery store. Ours is delivered every 8-9 months from Blue Ribbon Foods. I cannot tell you what my meat weighs because it isn’t written on the package and I never weigh it. I will try to be better about it. Just know, from what I’ve seen, my chicken breasts are normal sized and not those gargantuan ones I see at the grocery stores that look like they came from Foghorn Leghorn.
- My favorite tool is the Instant Pot. I have those recipes HERE. The model I have is the image on the top. I think its 6 qts? Only buy it on sale. Amazon puts it on sale at least 3 times a year.